Thursday, September 9, 2010

How to Tackle Challenges of Quality Assurance in Education

Reference
Vanguard, Lagos (2010, May 20). “How to Tackle Challenge of Quality
Assurance in Education.”, from LexisNexis® Academic & Library 
Solutions2.mht. 


Summary
The author said that the most important thing to develop one’s country is 
that every citizen have a good basic education. Profess T. Adedoja 
declares the policy, “Challenges and Opportunities in Expanding Access, 
Equity and Quality AssuranceEducation.” He also said we have to provide
all children with a comfortable environment to study and world class 
education because having the education is a natural right for them. By 
improving the quality education, they are not discriminated against and feel 
inferior even if they live or work with foreigners in the future. Also Oyo 
State declares the policy of Oyo MESI, and he hopes all children not only 
acquire a good educational foundation but also cultivate their humanity 
through various experiences at the school.

Reaction  
When I read this article, I felt it is good thing for the government to tackle 
the education problem because I think the education problem is not solved 
unless the government tackle it. I have lived in Japan for 21years, so I have 
studied in a good environment. I could acquire not only the various knowledge 
but also the valuable experiences at the school, so I am very satisfied with my
environment. However sometimes I have nodded during the class and been
very careless about my homework, although I have a perfect environment. 
When I read this article, I realized that there are many children who cannot
have a standard education again. I have watched the TV about the education
of developing countries. Children said that we want to go school and study
hard; however, we cannot go to school because we have to work to make a 
living. Then they cannot read the letter and calculation forever. So I have to 
be thankful to study in the comfortable environment. I want to be a teacher in 
the future, so I want students to know the actual condition of educational 
environment of the developing countries, and I want them to be thankful to be 
able to study in a comfortable environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment